Reiki Reiki eggs and bakie…
You’ve heard the word Reiki, but what do you really know about this Japanese practice of using energy and light to heal? Are you a skeptic? Find out what these two Reiki practitioners (and sisters!) think about their experience giving and receiving Reiki.
- Laurel visits with two sisters, Marjorie Kiss and Diane Smith, Reiki practitioners
- Skepticism, and connecting to a higher energy
- Being a conduit to heal others
- The process of Reiki and “attunement”
- Crystals and meridians
- Celestial and elemental energy
- Giving and receiving Reiki
- Angelic Reiki and white light
- Breath and energy
- Connecting energy with others
- Author Diane Smith (pseudonym D.R. Kiss) and her experience
- Feeling versus reading about experiences
- Different kinds of Reiki and techniques
- Working with friends, family, animals
- Being a conduit
- “Seeing With Your Eyes Closed” (Diane’s premiere novel)
- Guided meditations for youths
- Denver Comic Con
- Next episode: What makes a man . . .
- Attunement info
- Reiki info link
- Denver Comic Con (Diane and I will be there!)
- CIPA EVVY Awards info
- Volunteer to judge this year’s EVVY Awards submissions
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue,
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music
Submit your books to the prestigious 2018 CIPA EVVY Awards. The website for more information is at cipabooks.com. You have until May 19th, so don’t miss out!
If you felt today’s episode was valuable, please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! Please consider supporting Alligator Preserves on Patreon. You will be rewarded!