A short story written by award-winning author Donna Baier Stein and narrated by Laurel McHargue
Show Notes with Links:
– So happy to narrate Donna’s “My Lovers #1-5, Or Why I Hate Kenny Rogers”!
– I met Donna Baier Stein in Leadville several years ago. She came to Leadville to talk about her novel The Silver Baron’s Wife, a story about Colorado’s Baby Doe Tabor. It’s an exquisite novel!
– After purchasing and reading Donna’s short story collection Sympathetic People, I knew that someday I’d have to find ways to share these unusual tales with others. This is my first attempt at finding my voice in her words! I do hope you enjoy “My Lovers…” and support this crafter of stunning narratives!
– Subscribe to Tiferet Journal HERE!
If you enjoy my podcast episodes, you might enjoy my books!
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue,
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music
If you enjoyed this episode and others, please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! I’d love it if you “liked” the episodes you listen to, and I’d love it even more if you’d post a quick comment!
Please support Alligator Preserves on Patreon. You will be rewarded!