Show Notes with Links:
- Author Saralyn Richard talks about her new murder mystery: Bad Blood Sisters.
- 3+ years ago we discussed her Murder in the One Percent, another fabulous escape into the mysterious lives of others! Check it out here: https://youtu.be/-9XYzNM9O4A
- How have you / your writing process changed in the past 3 years?
- Do you still love all aspects of the writing/publishing?
- Character charts?
- Did you know Who dun it from beginning?
- Real people as references?
- Great sensory details throughout
- PLEASE READ A SECTION!
- Any RESEARCH surprises? Police / mortician / karate!
- “False summit” idea near end . . . we think we have the answer!
You didn’t like outlining for books…needs spontaneity, but how did you keep all of the sub-plots organized?
- Lessons for readers? Advice?
- Next? Shout-outs?
Check out Saralyn’s accolades!
- First Place in SpeakUp Radio’s Firebird Awards for Mysteries 2021
- Killer Nashville Silver Falchion Readers’ Favorite Award 2021
- Killer Nashville Silver Falchion Readers’ Favorite Award 2019
- Silver Medal Readers’ Favorite 2020
- Finalist Killer Nashville Silver Falchion Best Investigator 2021
- Finalist Killer Nashville Silver Falchion Police Procedural 2019
- Finalist American Bookfest 2020
- Finalist Chanticleer CLUE Award 2019
Find my other work here!
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- My YouTube Channel
- https://soundcloud.com/laurelmchargue (my podcast)
- @laureltheduckwrangler on TikTok
Please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! I’d love it if you “liked” the episodes you listen to, and I’d love it even more if you’d post a quick comment!