Fun lessons about life in an age of pandemic
Show Notes with Links:
- Mark Lumb, creator of the Jigsaw Chill Zone Facebook page and YouTube channel, interviewed Nadine and me about our entertaining new book Peace by Piece: 10 Lessons from a Jigsaw Puzzle! Please follow Mark and share his links with anyone you know who enjoys puzzling. Mark’s YouTube channel showcases time-lapse photography of puzzle completions set to original music…very peaceful!
- You may pre-order the Kindle version now, and the paperback version on September 7th! Our book is entertaining and informative with lessons about: patience and persistence, time, walking away, the sum of our parts, the little things, asking for help, focusing, seeking a different perspective, looking below the surface, and celebrating!
- You’ll discover far more than 10 lessons in this relatable book!
- You do NOT have to be a puzzler to enjoy our book!
- Here’s the puzzle you see above: Coastal Escape
- Please share with friends who enjoy self-help books and those who might benefit from some humor in this time of uncertainty!
Find my other work here!
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- https://soundcloud.com/laurelmchargue (my podcast)
Please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! I’d love it if you “liked” the episodes you listen to, and I’d love it even more if you’d post a quick comment!