When you hear the word balls, what comes to mind?
In this episode, host and author Laurel McHargue discusses a very special gift she received long ago from an old family friend. Her decision to take the gift on her morning run leads to several memorable discoveries.
Alligator Preserves is hosted and produced by Laurel McHargue with technical support provided by her husband, Mike McHargue. Follow her on her website at leadvillelaurel.com where she writes about life, real and imagined, and on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @LeadvilleLaurel. If you enjoyed this podcast, you might enjoy her books. Find her work on Amazon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- Storytelling and the genesis of the title Alligator Preserves
- Blog post entitled “Balls” with interjected narrative
- Book Keep Your Brain Alive: 83 Neurobic Exercises to Help Prevent Memory Loss and Increase Mental Fitness
- Brainstorming about mundane topics and finding the humor
- Memories of balls and listener encouragement to explore their own
- Writing tips and next topic: Hair
Saturday Night Live’s Schwetty Balls episode
Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music