Who’s your daddy?
In today’s episode, host and author Laurel McHargue introduces her father as she never knew him. With a shoe box filled with letters from a 19-year-old son to his parents and siblings during WWII, Laurel shares her thoughts on the bizarre world of parent/child relationships.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- The letter shoe box.
- Charles Bernier, age 19, off to “somewhere” in 1943
- Blog post Boston Boy In For An Eye-Opener with narrative
- Questions about parents
- The parent/child relationship
- Brainstorm about questions and the brain
- Storytelling tip: Focus on a small thing
- Introduce next topic: Something completely different
Blog post with photos: Boston Boy In For An Eye-Opener
Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music