Routines, when performed with thoughtfulness, can rise to the level of ritual. In this episode, I share some special rituals and talk about how they’ve changed since our recent move.
Show Notes with Links:
- I read a piece I wrote in 2014
- Link to The Turnaround Tree (Episode 25)
- Update on move and new routines
- The passage of time
- NaNoWriMo and story inspiration
- Taunting llamas
- Tell me about your rituals!
- Greeting the day
If you enjoy my podcasts, you might enjoy my books!
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue,
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music
If you enjoyed this episode and others, please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! I’d love it if you “liked” the episodes you listen to, and I’d love it even more if you’d post a quick comment!
Please support Alligator Preserves on Patreon. You will be rewarded!