Are you sure you want to know how your children live?
In this episode of Alligator Preserves, Laurel talks about a time she decided to help out her son by cleaning his apartment. She could have gone to a trampoline park . . .
Laurel’s visit to her son’s apartment and indoor trampoline park opportunity
- Decision to clean his apartment
- Frightening things she finds in the apartment
- “Wicked dangerous” trampolines
- Physical education at West Point
- Being “neat”
- Flying (in dreams or on a trampoline)
- New experiences (flying chambers)
- Next episode: Something completely different
- Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop post
- USMA (West Point)
- Smith College, Northampton, MA
- CIPA EVVY Awards info
- Volunteer to judge this year’s EVVY Awards submissions
- Laurel’s Amazon Author page
- Intro/outro voice by Nick McHargue,
Podcast music from Jamendo Royalty Free Music
Submit your books to the prestigious 2018 CIPA EVVY Awards. The website for more information is at cipabooks.com. You have until May 19th, so don’t miss out!
And if don’t have a book to submit but love to read, please volunteer to judge this year’s submissions (and you’ll get a bunch of free books, too)! Click on this easy link to receive your favorite types of books. You choose how many and what kind of books you want. Remember – you get to keep all the books you judge for FREE!
If you felt today’s episode was valuable, please subscribe to Alligator Preserves on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts, and tell your friends about it! Please support Alligator Preserves on Patreon. You will be rewarded!